Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Weekend in Brooklyn

The weather is finally nice--thank goodness!  My roommate and I decided to go for a walk by the water since the temperature had hit 70 degrees.  We started at the bottom of Brooklyn--on 100th Street and 3rd Avenue.  We walked all the way up to 77th street where we found an amazing pier that you could see the city from.  I had to be a tourist and take a picture pinching the Statue of Liberty!

There were many people jogging, biking, playing with their kids--it was a great day to be outside.  What amazed me the most was how far I can walk now and not be worn out!  We walked from 100th Street up to 70th Street and back down to 100th Street and I didn't even complain! I guess I finally have gotten broken into the city.

This weekend we moved to 36th Street and 7th Avenue in MANHATTAN! It's pretty much real estate heaven.  Pictures will soon follow with awesome stories about living in THE CITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment