Sunday, March 14, 2010

Carmine's-A Place Everyone Can Love

For the most part, I try to try new things every chance I get.  However, Carmine's keeps calling me to revisit.  It's an excellent, semi-fancy Italian restaurant in Times Square.  My sorority advisor, Heather Adams, took my friends and I here on our first night in NYC.  Since then, I've taken everyone who has come to visit me to Carmine's.

It's "family-style," so you get a HUGE plate of food (enough for 4-6 people) for $25.  It's REAL Italian food and it's delicious!  Carmine's is right in the middle of the Theater District, so it's a perfect dinner option to try before a Broadway play.  I made reservations for when my mom and her sisters are coming up in April & I don't have to be nervous about whether they will like it or not because I really think it's a place everyone can love.

No comments:

Post a Comment